So I have been on a crazy sewing kick and as I was sorting through my moms fabric I found some that reminded me of my shoes...Hmmmm. You see where this is going. ;)
Specifically the colors. I really like them together. They mesh...really well.
Scott says the henna is pretty sweet. Which means he loves it. ; ) hahahaha he's even admitting to wanting a henna tatoo!! Should I mention to him it's a bride's thing?? ; )
Tee I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDeleteSpecifically the colors. I really like them together. They mesh...really well.
Scott says the henna is pretty sweet. Which means he loves it. ; ) hahahaha he's even admitting to wanting a henna tatoo!! Should I mention to him it's a bride's thing?? ; )
Tee, this is so great! I really like the messenger bag- and the henna is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. You never cease to inspire me :)
ReplyDelete